Subject: RE: ebXML Webinars

Hi Dee,
We discussed the webinars again at our JC meeting this morning.  Upon
polling the group, it appears everyone can support doing webinars
(preferably before the Symposium) although Dale was not on the call so
we cannot answer for his group.  Ian indicated that he felt they would
have material for about a 30 minute slot, and could possibly be paired
with another TC as appropriate.

We agreed with your suggestions that the best format would be a series
of webinars spread over several days, each one focused on the work of a
different TC.  Each one would have a very brief intro to OASIS and ebXML
as a whole, then a 20-30 minute presentation on the spec itself followed
by one or two case studies that could be a little more in-depth.  We
anticipate that each webinar would run about one hour, plus questions.

It was mentioned that it would be great to be able to show these working
together in some way, although we didn't explore that too much during
the discussion.  We were also wondering if the webinars will be recorded
for later download.

So, what is our next step!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger