Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] Starting Comments to ISO TC 215/HL7 - Please review promptly.

Hello Monica and others,

I think this is quite good.  Attached are some minor additions.
I am looking to meeting Frans next week to discuss next steps.

Kind regards,

Pim van der Eijk

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica.Martin@Sun.COM [mailto:Monica.Martin@Sun.COM]
Sent: 26 February 2007 22:19
To: 'ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org'; Sally St. Amand; David Webber (XML);
Dale Moberg; Jacques Durand; Ian C. Jones; Breininger, Kathryn R; Carol
Geyer; James Bryce Clark; Pim van der Eijk
Subject: [ebxml-jc] Starting Comments to ISO TC 215/HL7 - Please review
promptly.

Please review and respond with comments at your earliest convenience.
I've provided two versions - one .pdf and one .doc.  Note, the
redlines/tracked changes are my additions/changes to Kathryn's work thus
far. This integrates comments from Jacques Durand and David Webber, Kathryn
and I.

I suggest we keep this succinct and targeted, leaving more for discussion
and participation. It also evidences how important it is for us to keep our
respective TC public pages up to date in addition to the new ebxml.xml.org
site. Thanks.

Answers from the OASIS ebXML Joint Committee -- Pim comments.doc