Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] Groups - ebxml-jc-input-to-iso-215-hl7-022807.pdf (ebxml-jc-input-to-iso-215-hl7-022807.pdf) uploaded

Hello,

I met Frans van Bommel last week (his office happens to be very close to
where I'm based). He was quite pleased with the OASIS feedback. The
discussion at the "content" level is a lot more difficult than at the OASIS
infrastructure level.  He is thinking of having some regular exchange of
work plans so that we can see what issues they are looking to address, and
then make a more targeted recommendation on areas where existing OASIS work
can be reused. This could then lead to profiling existing specs, or provide
input to future (versions of) specs. Since this is broader than just ebXML
(there are also identity management and security issues in healthcare, and
invoicing/payment issues),  OASIS staff could have an initial filtering
role.

Pim van der Eijk

-----Original Message-----
From: monica.martin@sun.com [mailto:monica.martin@sun.com]
Sent: 01 March 2007 01:33
To: ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: sallystamand@yahoo.com
Subject: [ebxml-jc] Groups - ebxml-jc-input-to-iso-215-hl7-022807.pdf
(ebxml-jc-input-to-iso-215-hl7-022807.pdf) uploaded

ebXML JC Input to ISO TC 215/HL7
(.pdf version)

 -- Ms Monica Martin

The document named ebxml-jc-input-to-iso-215-hl7-022807.pdf
(ebxml-jc-input-to-iso-215-hl7-022807.pdf) has been submitted by Ms Monica
Martin to the OASIS ebXML Joint Committee document repository.

Document Description:
ebXML JC Input to ISO TC 215/HL7
(.pdf version)

View Document Details: