Subject: JC meeting on Monday, April 2nd - cancel??

I will be out of town on Monday, April 2nd. Do we want to cancel the JC
meeting, or is someone else willing to run the telecon? Please let me
know asap if someone is willing to run the meeting!

 The tentative agenda items I have so far are:

1. Provide Dee with the webinar descriptions
2. Discuss if there are some standard questions we would like to have
included during webinar registration (need to invite Dee to this
discussion)
3. Determine a time to meet at the OASIS Symposium (those who are
planning to be there)
4. ebXML meeting on Tuesday at TC215 ISO meeting (from Frans van Bommel)

Meeting details:
Teleconference:  USA toll free: 866-617-3597
France: 080-510-0984
UK: 0800-279-9632
AUSTRIA    0800-677-287
Toll number: 43-1-92-86-509