Subject: JC Meeting on Monday April 2nd is on!

Monica has graciously volunteered to run the meeting while I am out of
town. Given that the OASIS Symposium is coming up, and we need to move
quickly on the webinar action items, I think we should go ahead with our
meeting as scheduled.  Dee is also invited to attend and will
participate in the discussion related to webinar registration questions.
(Dee if you are unable to attend, will it be possible for someone else
to attend in your place for this discussion?)

Meeting details:

Date: Monday, April 2, 2007 at 9:00 am PST

Teleconference:  USA toll free: 866-617-3597

France: 080-510-0984

UK: 0800-279-9632

AUSTRIA    0800-677-287

Toll number: 43-1-92-86-509

Participant passcode: 1739140

Draft Agenda:

1. Provide Dee with the webinar descriptions

2. Discuss if there are some standard questions we would like to have
included during webinar registration

3. Determine a time to meet at the OASIS Symposium (those who are
planning to be there)

4. ebXML meeting on Tuesday at TC215 ISO meeting (from Frans van Bommel)

5. Any other items or issues

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services
425-965-0182 phone