Subject: Webinar Update for ebXML Specifications <IMPORTANT>

Hi,
I have shortened the abstracts, removed some acronyms; let me know if you
have changes to my edits. I tried to stage them in an order to build
knowledge, let me know if you do not agree with the order.

I temporarily set this schedule based on requests, but this is fluid until I
set the webinars, which I would like to do before COB tomorrow <I need
titles, photos and any corrections ASAP>:

Thursday, 3 May, 11:00AM EDT or Friday, 4 May 11:00 AM EDT

Title: OASIS ebXML Messaging Services (ebMS) TC v3.0 Standard: Overview and
Introduction.

Presenter:
Pim van der Eijk (?)
Jacques Durand
Pete Wentzel

Abstract:
The OASIS ebXML Message Service is one of the most widely used parts of the
ebXML framework. Discover what is new and different for the OASIS ebXML
Messaging Services TC v3.0 Standard from the team working on its development
and introduction. The new 3.0 version leverages a number of key Web Services
technologies, such as Web Service Security and Web Services Reliable
Messaging.

Vendor support has also increased, with Oracle and IBM now supporting it in
their commercial products and three new open source implementations released
in the last year alone.

Monday, 7 May, 11:00AM EDT

Title: OASIS ebXML Business Process (ebBP) v2.0.4 Standard: Overview, role
in eBusiness, and community interest and adoption

Presenter: Monica Martin
User: (?)

Abstract:
Discover the advantages of the ebXML Business Process Specification
Schema (ebBP) v2.0.4 Standard from the OASIS Technical Committee and
interested community parties. ebBP is a standard business process definition
for business systems configured to support the execution of business
collaborations between partners or collaborating parties. The ebBP TC
invites you to attend an open webinar to learn more about ebBP and the
importance of eBusiness collaboration using this standard business process
definition in key marketplaces such as health care, financial services and
eGovernment. Listen to experts and stakeholders talk about the value of and
the benefit from ebBP.

Tuesday, 8 May, 11:00AM EDT

Title: OASIS ebXML Registry v3.0 Standards: Overview, adoption,
applications, and profiles

Presenter names (3):

Kathryn Breininger
Internet Librarian
The Boeing Company
Photo: Use the one from the podcast:
http://www.ebxml.org/images/breininger.jpg

Farrukh Najmi
CEO and Principal Architect
Wellfleet Software Corporation
Photo: (use the one from the podcast:
http://www.ebxml.org/images/farrukh.png)

Carl Mattocks
Consultant: ITIL Application Knowledge Management MetLife

Abstract:
The OASIS ebXML Registry Technical Committee invites you to attend an open
webinar to learn more about how ebXML Registry enables secure, federated
information management within and across enterprises. The ebXML Registry
provides the functionality needed for governance and management of
electronic artifacts (WSDL, BPEL, etc.) for SOA deployments, thus providing
the system of record. We will give examples of adoption, applications for
the registry/repository, and updates on profiles that are under development.
The fully ratified OASIS Standard has been adopted and deployed in vertical
industries including government, health care, geospatial,
telecommunications, banking, and finance.

A short demo will be included in the webinar.

Wednesday, 9 May, 11:00AM EDT

Title: OASIS ebXML Collaboration Protocol Profile and Agreement (CPPA)
Technical Committee v3.0 Standards: Overview and Current Work

Presenter: Dale Moberg

Discover the advantages of the OASIS ebXML CPPA v2.0 and v3.0 from the
people who are developing them. ebXML CPPA v 2.0 is already in use in
several production communities that are using ebXML Message Service and
ebXML Business Process, and will provide support for legacy protocols such
as EDIINT, RosettaNet, and emerging SOAP based protocols ("web
services").The OASIS ebXML CPPA Technical Committee invites you to attend an
open webinar to learn more about how ebXML CPPA can ramp up collaboration
communities!