Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] Webinar Update for ebXML Specifications <IMPORTANT> !!

Dee, Kathryn, et al,

June should work for me, too far out for me to commit as my current project ends in a few weeks I do not know what I'll be doing after that i.e. mid May on.  Messaging should have a better pitch by then but that should not be a deciding factor.

Ian

________________________________

From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Fri 13/04/2007 19:09
To: Dee Schur; Monica.Martin@Sun.COM
Cc: Pim van der Eijk; Jones,IC,Ian,XDT63 R; ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org; Pete.Wenzel@Sun.COM; carol.geyer@oasis-open.org; jdurand@us.fujitsu.com

Dee, moving the webinars to June 4-8 will work for Registry. Farrukh and
Carl will both be able to make it. I will be tentative, but will try (my
son is getting married that week, and we will have a house full of folks
staying here that week!)

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services
425-965-0182 phone