Subject: Re: [ebxml-jc] Webinar Update for ebXML ..

   Glad to hear it.  In past similar TC-generated webinars, I have
introduced the programs briefly, on behalf of OASIS staff.  Usually
this means being the first speaker (for about 60 seconds), welcome
the participants, name the speakers and recite the Q-and-A
groundrules.  Cosmetically, this helps reinforce the consortium's
sponsorship of the program.
   For the ebXML programs, it would be great to have Pim fulfill
that role, if he's available. J