Subject: Draft of "Further Information on ebXML" for webinars

I agreed to start off a list that we could all include in our webinars. Here is a start.

Reply to the list with additions or if not allowed to post, send to me and I can forward.

Dale Moberg

The “official community gathering place and information resource for ebXML

http://ebxml.xml.org

“The independent voice of the ebXML community”

http://www.ebxmlforum.net/

TC public home pages

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ebxml-cppa