Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] ebXML JC meeting at 9:00 PT Tuesday (today)

Sorry missed that - thought meeting was week after because no announce
yesterday...
Will do my homework on Webinar.

-Jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 7:59 AM
To: ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org

Here is the telecon info. Main agenda item is the webinars:

This is a meeting reminder and draft agenda for our ebXML JC call this
morning (May 29) at 9:00 am Pacific Time:

Meeting details:
Teleconference:  USA toll free: 866-617-3597
France: 080-510-0984
UK: 0800-279-9632
AUSTRIA    0800-677-287
Toll number: 43-1-92-86-509