Subject: Thinking on your feet with ebBP: Updated Webinar Briefs for 5 June 2007

Everyone, here is where we are at for Webinar tomorrow (all of these are
the public links) for ebBP. We had an emergency this morning and are
'thinking with our feet' to accommodate webinar 5 June 2007.

  1. Slides: I've updated the slides to feature discussion of
     freebxmlbp editor tool with METU screen shots.  New slide sets are
     at: [1]
         *
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/24221/bus-process-in-global-domain-using-ebbp-060107-1.pdf

         *
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/24220/bus-process-in-global-domain-using-ebbp-060107-1-odf.zip

  2. Calendar details:
     http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=15455
     (that includes links and registration)
  3. Public web site is updated with the appropriate link (no changes).

[1] Note, I've also provided below the links for the presentation if we
are able to get a METU representative. David Webber is going to try to
get in touch with the other developer early tomorrow morning and I'll
call Dr. Dogac again tonight later.  Here are the previous briefs (in
case we have METU):

   *
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/24215/bus-process-in-global-domain-using-ebbp-060107.pdf

   *