Subject: Ian not attending JC call June 11

Title: Ian not attending JC call June 11

Kathryn,

        I shall not be attending today's call.  I have no items for the agenda other than to say thank you to Dee for getting us through the webinars last week.  I hope they are a useful promotional aid - I would be interested to know how many times they get downloaded in the fist couple of weeks.

Regards,

Ian

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC