Subject: Notes from our meeting this morning

Hi,
Here are the brief notes from our JC meeting this morning:

Attendees:
Kathryn
Monica
Pim
Ian

Agenda:
1. Webinar reports
All felt the webinars went well.  Pim noted that there were some
overlapping industry participants. For example, folks from aerospace,
finance, and petro-chemical attended all of the webinars, indicating a
strong interest in ebXML in these industries. Pim will make some
contacts over the summer to see if we can work with them to identify any
issues and provide enhancements to meet their industry's needs better.

A couple of other notes:
Suggestion that we consider doing webinars that are geographically
friendly for other parts of the world. Also a suggestion to provide
international numbers to cut down on costs incurred by non-US attendees.

All sessions were recorded and are now available from the OASIS site at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/webinars/.  It was suggested that the
TCs post the webinars on their home pages.  Pim will post to
ebXML.XML.org.

2. Other items:
The July 9th meeting is cancelled. Our next telecon will be on July
23rd.

Thank you everyone!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger