Subject: ebXML JC meeting, Tuesday Oct. 23

Hi,
Due to scheduling conflicts, we will hold our next ebXML JC meeting
tomorrow (Tuesday) Oct. 23rd at 9:00 am Pacific Time.

Here is the draft agenda and call in info:

Meeting details:
Teleconference:  USA toll free: 866-617-3597
France: 080-510-0984
UK: 0800-279-9632
AUSTRIA    0800-677-287
Toll number: 43-1-92-86-509
Participant passcode: 1739140

Draft agenda:
1. ISO submission update (Jamie)
2. TC Blogs on XML.org (see Carol's e-mail attached)
 <<[ebxml-jc] TC blogs on XML.org>>
3. Continuation of discussion on alternatives to JC format
4. Other items

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services

425-965-0182 phone
425-237-3491 fax
kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com

> How was your service? Please click link below.......
> http://socal.web.boeing.com/ssglibsurvey/

--- Begin Message ---
ebXML JC:
The ODF Adoption Committee came up with the great idea of encouraging the
chairs of the OpenDocument TC and Subcommittees (or their designates) to
regularly blog about their work on opendocument.xml.org. Can we do the same
with the XML.org focus area for ebXML?

I think this would be terrific way to bring fresh content to the site and give
people a look at what's going on inside our committees.

The chairs could blog about work that's underway, issues being discussed, recap
of meetings, acknowledgement of new members and of contributions from existing
members, appeals for input or for new participation from people with specific
expertise... It wouldn't have to be extensive or formal, just as long as it was
done on a fairly regular basis--once a month or after meetings or whatever.

What do you think?

--c

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
+1.978.667.5115 x209

Register now for the Open Standards Forum:
"Enabling Transformational Government Through Web Services and SOA"
29-30 Oct 2007  *  London
http://events.oasis-open.org/home/forum/2007

--- End Message ---