Subject: Transforming the ebXML Joint Committee

Jamie and Mary,
Is this the correct approach for the ebXML JC to take (see the request I
sent Oct. 25, below)? Should we just go forward with drafting a request
to start a new TC? We have been working on a draft charter document.

I would really like to have this process well underway before the JC
ceases to exist under OASIS rules!  Would it be possible to extend the
rules until our transition, since we are the only JC currently in
existence?

Please advise.

Thanks!
Kathryn