Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] Charter updated using Jacques Durand's template. Timeline is open at present and discussion needed.

Dale,

See my suggests below.  Thought the word "organization" not good - as OASIS is the organization - TC is member group - so adjusted accordingly.

Also - I strongly believe the synergy between ebXML and SOA is the major need in terms of enhancements and deployment of ebXML - and we should call this out as a means to include current practitioners into the new group.

<<change>>  [this<delete]

Thanks, DW