Subject: Just sent in our proposal for formation of the ebXML Core TC

I included projected completion dates for some of the deliverables as we
discussed in the JC meeting earlier this week and included our email
addresses as required by the TC process document.

Have a safe and happy holiday season everyone! Talk to you next year!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0182 phone
425-237-3491 fax
kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com