ebxml-msg-as4 message

Subject: P-Mode Constraints for AS4

I uploaded a spreadsheet containing a first-cut at some constraints on p-mode values for AS4.  I appreciate your review and comments in the within the next week as you get a chance to read the proposal and digest it.  I'd like to get some consensus on these constraining parameters as soon as possible, so that I can begin to roll them into the initial draft of the Deployment Profile.

There's some questions on some topics, and I'll be raising these in the conference call today for some further clarification.

Missing are extension P-Mode parameters covering compressed message, as I assume this will be defined in the "Compression" profile soon to be written...