ebxml-msg-as4 message

Subject: Another Security Module Profile Proposal

Need some feedback... opinion on which of the bolded text phrases to incorporate.  For the sake of simplicity and similarity to AS2, I propose that AS4 only support the WSS X.509 tokens.  If there's a valid reason for supporting Username/Password, I'm certainly open to it.

This profile [AS4] outlines the use of Web Services Security X.509 Certificate Token Profile [WSS10-X509] or [WSS11-X509].  An MSH implementation MAY NOT/SHALL NOT choose to support Web Services Security Username Token Profile [WSS10-USER] or [WSS11-USER].  A MSH implementation SHALL NOT choose to support other Web Services Security Profiles.