ebxml-msg-as4 message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg-as4] Groups - AS4 Profile Development Draft Roadmap (AS4-Deployment-Profile-Draft-04.doc) uploaded

A few comments on the latest draft.

- Line 251 - Light Conformance Profile - Feature Set - The conformance
profile summary looks wrong to me. Its shows "+ WS-Reliability 1.1". There
shouldn't be reliability mentioned here.

- In both conformance profiles feature sets - Reliability - states "No
support for a WS reliable specification is required although that is an
option". Is there a reason we are mentioning that reliability is an option?

- General question - is there any reason to support both WSS 1.1 and WSS
1.0? Would it just simplify implementations (and interoperability tests_ to
only support one or the other WSS revision?

- The light conformance profile does not require WSS. But then the
Deployment Profile Core Components requires WSS (line 278).  This is
inconsistent, or at least confusing to me.

On 9/22/08 12:53 PM, "Durand, Jacques R." <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> wrote:

> V0.4:
> - makes the semantics of Receipt more precise, in the COnf Profile
section.
> - completes the definition of the AS4 Light Client CP.
> - In "additional Features" section 3.11, add optional message replay and
dup
> detection.

 -- Mr Jacques Durand

The document revision named AS4 Profile
> Development Draft Roadmap
(AS4-Deployment-Profile-Draft-04.doc) has been
> submitted by Mr Jacques
Durand to the ebXML Messaging Services AS4 SC document
> repository.  This
document is revision #1 of AS4 Profile Development
> Roadmap.doc.

Document Description:
V0.4:
> - makes the semantics of Receipt more precise, in the COnf Profile
section.
> - completes the definition of the AS4 Light Client CP.
> - In &quot;additional Features&quot; section 3.11, add optional message
replay
> and dup detection.

View Document
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg-as4/document.p
> hp?document_id=29412

Download Document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29412/AS4-Deployment-Profil
> e-Draft-04.doc

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of AS4 Profile
> Development Roadmap.doc.  The
document details page referenced above will show
> the complete revision
history.

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work
> for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You
> may be able to copy and paste
the entire link address into the address field
> of your web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration