ebxml-msg-as4 message

Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg-as4] Groups - AS4 Profile Development Draft (AS4-Deployment-Profile-Draft-95.doc) uploaded

Title: Re: [ebxml-msg-as4] Groups - AS4 Profile Development Draft   (AS4-Deployment-Profile-Draft-95.doc) uploaded

I am not certain what the consensus was, but what I defended could be viewed as  replacing subsection 4.1.9 by something like:

Implementations must support the use of a “Content-disposition” header on MIME body parts to carry filename information. When end users wish to supply filenames and have that information confidential, they should choose to use TLS/SSL based encryption.

(If necessary we can add some references to help the reader find the IETF RFCs that document these procedures.)

what the final suggestion (or consensus) is here:

Is it either:

(1) the "filename" property in the message header is OK, yet optional. If it is there, then it must obey the "profiling rule (a)" in table 4.1.9. What is NOT OK is the "Alignment" requirement in 4.1.9. So we must remove it. Also, if there  is a need for transient security (TLS/SSL) then it should be just in one place, say COntent-Disposition parameter.

Or:

(2) The profiling of filename is alltogether unnecessary, so just remove the entire subsection 4.1.9.