ebxml-msg-comment message

Subject: does anyone have a sample message that I can use as a starting pointfor learning purposes

Hello,

I have recently been introduced to ebXML and am trying to find a sample
message with some content in it to use for learning purpose.  All I
could find so far is just a schema in the Message Service Specs document
located on the ebxml.org site.  I was wondering if anyone had an actual
working example of a message and would be kind enough to share it.  Any
input is greatly appreciated.

thanks

Art