ebxml-msg-comment message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg-comment] polling protocol?

David, the MS 2.0 spec does not define a standard polling mechanism.
You could, however, take advantage of the store-and-forward capability
of SMTP.  Use its ETRN extension (in the case of intermittent
connectivity) or POP3/IMAP (for firewall or other reasons that hosting
a server is undesirable) to poll for your messages.

Would that meet your needs?

--Pete
Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>
SeeBeyond