ebxml-msg-comment message

Subject: [ebxml-msg-comment] bindings - MQ as transport binding - overlaps?

Hello there

Could someone please point me to discussions, sections in specifications
where relationships with this and traditional  MQ (using MOMs Message
Oriented Middleware like WebSphereMQ) based transport are explained?

I noticed a brief mention in the ebMS_v2.0 doc Appendix B lines 2430-2431
re: JSM

It seems to me that the authentication, reliability design and routing of MQ
based messaging seem to have overlaps with the ebMS specifications.
- To what extent must plan to use ebMS features over a JMS ones?

thanks!
Nitish

Enterprise Architect/Consultant
Essence Networks Limited