ebxml-msg-comment message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg-comment] Re: [ebxml-cppa-comment] A "Trivial"Securee-business Question

One word from experience, some time ago there were efforts to identify
just how many organizational numbering systems existed worldwide.  DUNS
is only one of 20 at a minimum.  Do we intend to support them all here?
In addition, the level of specificity of the DUNS may not be to a system
but an organization (for example, reference DUNS+4).

Thanks.