ebxml-msg-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: david@drrw.info

I just wanted to draw the TC's attention to a specific use case - "stage delivery" - which is a hybrid push-pull scenario for content delivery - that it appears that the upcoming V3.0 of ebMS should be able to support.  It would require the engine having a staged delivery handler and then the CPA and ebMS envelope indicating that staged delivery is required with a dual-part payload.

I can provide more details on the use case on request.

Thanks, DW