ebxml-msg-comment message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg-comment] Public Comment

Hi, David.  Are you proposing the addition of payload references that
could be resolved (pulled) by the message recipient?  Is some sort of
payload assembly mechanism also required?  Please do provide details.

--Pete

Thus spoke comment-form@oasis-open.org (comment-form@oasis-open.org) on Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 05:55:04PM -0000:

--
Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>