ebxml-msg-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: david.serror@srci.fr

Name: David SERROR
Title: Developer
Regarding Specification: ebMS2

Hello,
I downloaded the msg-header xsd schema from your web site and when i try to parse it with XmlSpy, i can't validate this schema because an element (element ref='ds:Reference' in Acknowledgment element) makes the content model non-deterministic.
If i change the namespace (##other) of the any element with the namespace of the Acknowledgment element, the validation is Ok.
I'm working on an implementation of ebMS2 and i think it will be a problem to validate message instance.
Best regards,
David.