ebxml-msg-comment message

Subject: Public Review of OASIS ebXML Messaging Services Version 3.0: Part 2, Advanced Features

In response to an email requesting public review as sent to ebxml-dev please find attached an edited version of the ebms-v3-part2-cd-01.odt document containing my input. Please also note the following general comments

o  Keep to a particular case, font and format for acronyms and abbreviations
  eg. PMode -> P-Mode and ebms -> ebMS

o  Define acronyms and abbreviations the first time used in the document and include
   these definitions in a glossary in the addendum.

o  I have switched on change tracking to show the areas where I commented, fixed typos,
  corrected and reworded sentences for readability and made notes in the sidebar as
  I felt appropriate.

o  The notes in the sidebar do not always show in the sidebar in OO. The OO window may need
  to be resized for these to be visible.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.

ebms-v3-part2-cd-01.odt

--
Regards
Theo Kramer