ebxml-msg-comment message

Subject: TAB Comments on SAML Conformance Clause for AS4/ebMS Version 1.0

Members of the Technical Advisory Board (TAB) volunteer to review
OASIS work products during their initial 30 day review periods.

Comments submitted are from the member and not the TAB as a whole,
unless otherwise indicated.

I have exported comments which I made on the above specification
in the TAB JIRA into an Excel spreadsheet, which is attached to this message.

Acknowledgement of these comments can consist of a single email
acknowledging receipt of the attached file. No need to acknowledge
each comment separately.

When the TC decides on the disposition of all these comments, I would
appreciate a pointer to the TC's decisions as the TAB is tracking the
fate of comments submitted to TCs.

--
All the best, Ashok