ebxml-msg-comment message

Subject: about market size

Hello OASIS ebXML msg-comment

This is JaesukÂOh who is trying to persuade companies to use ebXML.Â

I spent few days to find a yearly sales from ebXML or how many companies want to have ebXML solution. Is there anyway I can find those information or may I ask you for that number?Â

I believe showing ebXML sales per year will be great since it will increase due to fourth generation industrial revolution.

I have a strong belief of ebXML. If you share the information of the yearly sales or needs from ebXML. I will do my best to persuade to other companies for using ebXML.

I am looking forward to your reply

Thank you
Jaesuk Oh