Subject: Re: Comments directed to Teams

Thanks Jim. That helps a lot. I guess we need to clarify what the ConOps stands
for before people read too much into it (I mean with Ralph as the lead:)

Regards, Prasad

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:22:17 -0700
From: "HUGHES,JIM (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <jim_hughes@hp.com>
To: ebXML Msg <ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org>

Minor comments on the Team missions:

- T1 isn't defining an initial Service Interface (which is missing from the
current spec); this team is looking at the overall architecture issues, how
this messaging spec relates to other standards bodies, how it fits into the
work of the overall OASIS/CEFACT ebXML Architecture Work Group (not yet
organized), etc. Thus, the Service Interface topic is really about
confirming the need for it and resolving that this TC needs to do the work.

- For those not at the meeting, the wording in T2's description (create a
"TC Spec") is deliberate. Another option is to create a full "OASIS
Standard" that gets voted on by the whole OASIS membership. We're not going
to do the latter, reserving that action for the V2 document.

- T3 is starting with the old ebXML Requirements Matrix, upgrading it for
use in building V2...

Regards,

Jim