Subject: ebXML Message Service delivery matrix

At the Dallas f2f we reviewed the TRP delivery matrix from October 2000 to
determine which items were covered in the V1.0 Message Service Specification
and identify those that should either be addressed in an errata version
(V1.1), or considered for V2.0.  Attached is the matrix with notes from our
discussion indicated with revision marking switched on for easy
identification of our discussion points.

Thanks to Colleen for recording these.

2001 July OASIS Messaging TC Delivery Matrix.doc