Subject: Re: T2: ebXML SOAP Extension Elements Schema

Arvola,

At one point, it was. I thought that it had been posted to
the oasis site. Now I see that it isn't there. Unfortunately,
the ftp access I had has been turned off. I'll send the
schemas to Karl Best and have them posted adjacent to the
specs like the CPP/A and BPSS.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Chris

> Arvola Chan wrote:
>
> Both CPPA and BPSS make their schemas available as separate XSD files. Shouldn't Messaging Service
> do the same? I have a very hard time extracting the schema definition from the Word document and
> running it against a schema validator. I keep getting strange errors perhaps due to invalid
> characters in the extracted file.
>
> -Arvola
begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris