Subject: Re: message routing

Arvola,

I completely agree with your last point.  Using RosettaNet as an initial
use case, we must come up with a solution that will meet all the industry
standards that we are aware of and will be extensible to new applications.
I believe that the CPP-CPA will be affected along with the messag header.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center