Subject: RE: T2 Success Codes

That's intesting because IMO such things as signature verification are MSH
level.  In fact we have error codes indicating security failures thus we should
have success codes indicating security success.  I very much agree that there
are many successes which will be application level.

Regards,

David Fischer
Drummond Group.

-----Original Message-----
From: christopher ferris [mailto:chris.ferris@east.sun.com]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 6:34 AM
To: David Fischer
Cc: David Burdett; ebXML Msg

David,

We did not define success codes. If anything, these would be
application level codes, not MSH-level codes.

Now, in the BPSS specification, there are a number of message
patterns defined, which have specific messages/signals associated
with these message patterns. These aren't defined *intentionally*
by the MS specification. These are defined by the BP specification
because they aren't necessary to the core processing of the MSH.

Cheers,

Chris

> David Fischer wrote:
>
> I don't see any Success Codes or a place to put them.  There should be a way
to put different
> success codes in both the Acknowledgement and the DeliveryReceipt elements.
There may be several