Subject: RE: T2 Success Codes

I agree also. Using the Unix slogan for this behavior,

"A system for grown ups".

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

"Burdett, David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com> on 07/30/2001 12:13:54 PM

To:   "'christopher ferris'" <chris.ferris@east.sun.com>, David Fischer
      <david@drummondgroup.com>
cc:   ebXML Msg <ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org>

I agree with Chris. The fact that a message was returned with no errors,
indicates that the original message was received, validated - as far as the
MSH can - and no problems were found.

David