Subject: html editors

Chris,

What is there about using HTML editors that is annoying?  I have been
receiving a flow of postings lately in which the posting is displayed in a
font size (240 point, I think) that permits 4 characters per line.  I have
to forward each one to myself so I can change the font size in order to
read it.  Is that the symptom?

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs