Subject: Re: T2 Recursive Behaviors

http://ietf.org/rfc/rfc2487.txt

As to whether or not this protocol is widely used/deployed is
another thing altogether.

However, if the security requirements of the parties are so high
that they impose a requirement that the contents of the ebXML
MessageHeader be made persistently confidential, so as to require
S/MIME encryption of the SOAP:Envelope as well as the payload
objects themselves, one would ask why they are using a relatively
insecure, and for that matter unreliable, transport mechanism
such as SMTP in the first place!

Cheers,

Chris