Subject: Re: T2 Issues

David,

Please see below. Again, we wanted to discourage the practice
so there isn't any prescriptive example that demonstrates this
approach by design. We can't and probably shouldn't preclude
it though.

Cheers,

Chris

David Fischer wrote:
<snip/>

> ===Issue 6
> Section 8.11 Manifest element says:
>
> It is RECOMMENDED that no payload data be present in the SOAP Body.
>
> If it was, how would it be identified in the Manifest?  BizTalk uses a Document
> element (vs. an Attachment element) for this purpose.  We don't have anything
> equivalent that I can see.  I would rather take out this statement and possibly
> replace it with something like "All payload data MUST be carried by Reference
> (URI) or in an Attachment (CID)."

A valid URI would be an XPath expression that addressed the
element contained as a sibling to the Manifest in the SOAP Body.

e.g.

	xlink:href="//SOAP:Body/MyBodyElement[1]"

or equally valid if the element has an XML ID attribute:

	xlink:href="id(someid)"

<snip/>