Subject: RE: T2: Need to change Service and Action for Errors,Delivery Re ceip ts etc.

Ok, glad you agree on further thinking about the 2 level invocation. Back
to the issue:

>notify. For normal  messages, Service and Action contain some useful name,
e.g  Service=SupplierOrderManagement, Action=NewPurchase order. This can be

Is the problem that we do not decouple the invocation semantics from the
message type ("Normal", etc)
in the message structure?

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

"Burdett, David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com> on 08/09/2001 01:27:06 PM

To:   Scott Hinkelman/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
cc:   "'Arvola Chan'" <arvola@tibco.com>, Catherine H
      Crawford/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS, ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject:  RE: T2: Need to change Service and Action for Errors, Delivery Re
      ceip     ts etc.

Scott

I agree that having more than two items to identify the invocation
semantics
is a version 2 activity, but the inability of a receiving MSH to forward an
error message to the correct application without logging EVERY message its
sends whether reliable messaging is being used or not is a bug and should
be
fixed in 1.1.

David