Subject: Re: T2 SyncReply and ReliableMessagingMethod in QualityOfServiceInfo

Arvola,

The From party's implementation does know the collaboration role played by
the To party.  It's in the CPA.

Since the association of delivery channels with service and action is
provided in the CPA, and since the endpoint address of the delivery channel
is also provided in the CPA, would it not be satisfactory for the
application to provide the To party's endpoint address as part of the "API"
information that goes with the request to send a message?

Yes, the sending MSH could also infer the receiving delivery channel from
Service and Action but to me it is cleaner to directly include the To
party's endoint address as API information associated with the message to
be sent.

(Again, I am working under the assumption that there is an unstated rule in
V 1.0 that each delivery channel must have a unique endpoint address.  We
could add an additional disambiguator for version 2 if we want delivery
channels to share endpoint addresses.)

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs