Subject: Re: Signature Transforms

The example is incorrect. The ds:Transforms element should include two (2) ds:Transform
elements. The first must have an algorithm of http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#enveloped-signature:

	<Transforms xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#">
	  <Transform
             Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#enveloped-signature"/>
	  <Transform
		Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-xpath-19991116">
                  <XPath>
                      not(ancestor-or-self::eb:TraceHeaderList or
                      ancestor-or-self::eb:Via)
                 </XPath>
          </Transform>
	</Transforms>

as per the spec language at line 2027-2030 of the v1.0 spec.

Cheers,

Chris