Subject: RE: proposed T2 con-call Wed 8/29 8:00 am PDT

Chris, David, etc.,

	Thanks, for getting this started I would encourage that Chris's
suggestion is followed to get the "no/little thought/conflict" issues done
first and any larger issues kept to the end of your time.  Also I suggest
that RM is either not attempted on this call or is the last thing when you
have solved everything else.  (I think world peace would be a less
contentious issue!!  Yes, that is sarcastic.)  The only thing I would even
expect you to agree on, is "what is RM to cover" as the existing spec was
deliberately vague, i.e. is RM end to end or point to point. Some people
know my personal opinion but as chair I NEED A COLLECTIVE definition.

	I'll try to make the call as an observer/moderator.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK!

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Tel:  +44 (0)29 2072 4063
Fax:  +44 (0)29 2045 8781
Email: ian.c.jones@bt.com

-----Original Message-----
From: christopher ferris [mailto:chris.ferris@east.sun.com]
Sent: 27 August 2001 18:41
To: ebXML Msg
Subject: proposed T2 con-call Wed 8/29 8:00 am PDT

Everyone who signed up for T2,

Specifically, as cited in the minutes of the kick-off mtg in
Dallas, that would be:

Brad, Arvola, David F, David B (lead), Colleen

I'll add myself to that list. Others are encouraged to
join if they can commit to contribute to this effort.

I just spoke to David B. He appologizes for not being on the call.
But he gave up after 10-15 minutes of being on hold.

I brought him up to speed on today's discussion. He agrees that
we need to start working the identified issues to get the
non-controversial issues resolved and turned over to the editing
team for incorporation into the 1.1 draft.

We'd like to schedule a T2 con-call for this Wednesday 8/29 8:00 am PDT,
10:00 am CDT, 11:00 am EDT for an hour to discuss moving forward with issue
resolution as was discussed in today's call.

Unless a majority have difficulty with this proposed time,
I'll make the con-call arrangements and send them to the list
by EOB today.

Proposed agenda:
	- review status - David B
	- next steps - all