Subject: Need to formally agree use full W3C XSDL recommendation

Arvola

We need to formally agree that we make the move to the full W3C
recommendation before we actually make the changes for version 1.1. As this
has been discussed (without objection) before, I propose that we agree that
this change is made unless anyone disgrees.

If anyone disagrees, please reply to this email by September 4th.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Arvola Chan [mailto:arvola@tibco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 8:30 AM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: XSD Equivalent of Appendix A ebXML SOAP Extension Elements
Schema

Can anyone please point me to an XSD equivalent of Appendix A
in the 1.0 spec? I am volunteering to upgrade it to conform to the
W3C Recommended version of XML schema, and to incorporate
all other changes to make it consistent with the rest of the 1.1 spec.
(I will take care of upgrading all of the imported schemas too.)

Thanks,
-Arvola