Subject: Re: reliable messaging - hop by hop

Scott Hinkelman wrote:

> Question:
> >The CPA between A and B designates the endpoint URL for the
> B MSH as the endpoint to which messages from A shall be delivered.
>
> What does this mean exactly? Does this mean that the A-B CPA contains
> information,
> say a URL, about B1?

Nope, only about B. B1 is invisible from A's perspective. A and B1
can still share a CPA as can A and B. Between B and B1 there may
be something else about which we say nothing. No Via is necessary
IMO in the scenario I outlined because the routing application
software at the B MSH node is free IMO to effect the routing any way
that it chooses.

Cheers,

Chris