Subject: T2 Reliable Messaging issues to discuss on Conf Call

The following is a list of topics I think we need to discuss on the
conference call. Note that, as Chris Ferris can't make the call, we probably
cannot finalize these this on Monday.

David
================
RM Issues to discuss:
1. Do we rename Via as NextActorData or similar.
2. Use of separate SOAP blocks for AckRequested and Acknowledgment so that
it becomes a "SOAP Module"
3. Make return of a Delivery Receipt by a To Party a requirement if
DeliverySemantics is OnceAndOnlyOnce.
4. Allow the From Party to retry sending of a Message sent reliably if an
Acknowledgement was received but no Delivery Receipt. If we agree should it
be in v1.1 or v2.0.

David

Product Manager, xCBL, XML Standards
Solution Strategy, Commerce One
4400 Rosewood Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588, USA
Tel/VMail: +1 (925) 520 4422; Cell: +1 (925) 216 7704
mailto:david.burdett@commerceone.com; Web: http://www.commerceone.com