Subject: T2 Reliable Messaging Conf Call 8AM Pacific, Sep 12, 2001

As discussed on the conference call this morning, here is the dial in info
for Wednesday's conference call.
Please send me a private email to let me know if you will be attending.

The sole purpose of the call is to finalize, in principle, the changes that
are going to be made to the Reliable Messaging spec. Although some of these
issues were discussed this morning, we agreed that we could not finalize it
as Chris Ferris could not make the call. Chris has suggested that this time
should be OK for him.

Call details:

 # OF LINES:              Total=8 Dialout=0 Meet Me=8 Meet Me Toll=0
 Entry Method: Tone In
 CALL DATE:         SEP-12-2001  (Wednesday)
 CALL TIME:         08:00 AM PACIFIC TIME
 DURATION:              1 hr 30 min
 USA Toll Free Number: 888-989-0723

  PASSCODE: 28017
  LEADER:            Mr David Burdett