Subject: Re: T2 PLEAE READ - Suggested solution to RM Issues

   Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:34:03 -0400
   From: Martin W Sachs <mwsachs@us.ibm.com>

Wait a minute.  In earlier mail you said:

      The problem is that there is nothing requiring that the link between B and
      C be an ebXML path.  Therefore both of our previous comments that all IM
      nodes must have two MSHs are not correct.  In the simplest case (dumb store
      and forward only), we can consider the combination of B and C as a single
      intermediary ("virtual ebXML IM") with what goes on between them an
      internal matter that is outside the scope of ebXML.

In later mail you said:

   MWS:  Actually, this is the inverse of my example.  If B and C are
   the IMPs, the B-C link is the ebXML link and the A-B and C-D links are
   however the IMPs are connected to the hosts.

It seems that these points contradict each other.  Am I misunderstanding?

-- Dan