Subject: RE: T2 Retry with Delivery Receipt

Let's be perfectly clear on this. IBM MQSeries may be great but its design
is based on very different premises from ebXML-MS and it is much more than
an MSH-like thing.  Because of the above, because it is not ebXML and
because it is proprietary middleware, mention of it has no place in the
ebXML-MS specification. I believe that the same is true of MS-MQ.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center